home of the champions
The privacy of your personal information is crucial to Gymnastics Mississauga. We will not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to any third party. We have measures and policies in place to protect the privacy and the security of your information.
HOW DOES Gymnastics Mississauga COLLECT AND USE MY INFORMATION?
When you register for class(es) at Gymnastics Mississauga, you will provide contact information such as name, address, phone number(s), emergency contact(s), e-mail address as well as student and family information which includes names, birthday(s), medical condition(s), and additional comments.
The fields noted with a red asterisk on the form(s) are mandatory. This information is required in order to communicate with you, to administer your membership and account, to confirm you are the correct student and family member, and to provide you with the services you have requested. The sections not marked with a red asterisk are optional. Optional information is requested to assist us in better understanding our students and families, and is used only as needed. This information will not be used or sold for any other purposes, except as herein described.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO MY INFORMATION?
When you register you are required to enter an e-mail address and password. The combination of that e-mail account and password is used to ensure that you have access to and can modify your personal information through Gymnastics Mississauga’s website. Gymnastics Mississauga staff will also have access to your personal information to manage, process, administer, and for verification purposes on your account and membership.
Gymnastics Mississauga will access your personal information and/or share it with third parties for the following purposes: (i) to provide, improve or better our services; (ii) to affiliated organizations for competition-related activities; or (iii) if required to do so by law.
Please contact the office if you have any questions or wish to update or remove any of your personal information. Subject to certain restrictions, you may withdraw your consent at any time and, in doing so, you are aware that Gymnastics Mississauga may not be able to provide you with services.
GYMNASTICS MISSISSAUGA POLICIES & PROTOCOLS
The following are Gymnastics Mississauga’s policies and protocols. It is important that you read and understand this document as the policies and protocols detailed herein will govern our relationship. References to “I” and “you” mean either yourself or the student(s) you are registering if those student(s) are under the age of 18 years old.
By selecting the “I’ve read the above and agree” checkbox, you acknowledge and agree that you are signing this agreement electronically and that this electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual signature. By selecting this checkbox you are further acknowledging that (1) you have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document and (2) have read and understood it, and agree to be bound by its terms.
(1) ENROLLMENT AND TUITION FOR RECREATIONAL PROGRAMS
(2) ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEES
An annual Administration Membership Fee is applied to each student at any class or camp and includes a Gymnastics Ontario Membership Fee.
Recreational Program(s): $35.00
(3) PAYMENT POLICIES
(4) GENERAL GYM POLICIES
(5) CLUB PROTOCOLS FOR COVID-19
I understand and agree to the following:
I understand and agree that these procedures will change and evolve over time and that I will follow any new standards required by the City of Toronto, Province of Ontario and/or Gymnastics Mississauga.
I understand that everyone at the gym will make best efforts to maintain social distancing guidelines. However, despite these best efforts there may be times when incidental or close contact may occur.
I am aware and agree that spotting is an essential part of training and required for the safety of the gymnast in order to prevent injury. I therefore consent to having my child/children to be spotted when and where necessary.
DECLARATION OF COMPLIANCE – COVID-19
ALL PARTICIPANTS ENTERING THE FACILITY AND/OR PARTICIPATING IN SANCTIONED ACTIVITIES MUST COMPLY WITH THIS DECLARATION.
Gymnastics Ontario and its affiliated clubs (collectively the “Organization”) require the disclosure of exposure or illness is in order to safeguard the health and safety of all participants and limit the further spread of COVID-19. This Declaration of Compliance will be kept safely, and personal information will not be disclosed unless as required by law or with your consent.
A participant (or the participant’s parent/guardian, if the participant is younger than the age of majority) who is unable to agree to the terms outlined in this document is not permitted to enter the Organization’s facilities or participate in the Organization’s activities, programs, or services.
I, the undersigned being the participant named above and the participant’s parent/guardian (if the participant is younger than the age of majority), hereby acknowledge and agree to the terms outlined in this document:
1) The coronavirus disease COVID-19 has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization and COVID-19 is extremely contagious. The Organization has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and requires all participants (or their parent/guardian, when applicable) to adhere to the compliance standards described in this document.
2) The participant has not been diagnosed with COVID-19. OR If the participant was diagnosed with COVID-19, the participant was cleared as noncontagious by provincial or local public health authorities.
3) If the participant is a front-line worker (such as hospital staff, long term care staff, or other individual who interacts with individuals who have confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19) or required to travel outside of Canada, the participant has worn proper and approved Personal Protective Equipment at all times whenever they interacted with an individual who has a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
4) If the participant is not a front-line worker or travelled outside of Canada, they have not been exposed to a person with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
5) The participant is attending or participating voluntarily and understands the risks associated with COVID-19. The participant (or the participant’s parent/guardian, on behalf of the participant (when applicable) agrees to assume those risks, including but not limited to exposure and being infected.
6) The participant has not, nor has anyone in the participant’s household, experienced any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days (including fever, new or worsening cough, fatigue, chills and body aches, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, pink eye, or loss of taste or smell).
7) If the participant experiences, or if anyone in the participant’s household experiences, any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 after submitting this Declaration of Compliance, the participant will immediately isolate, notify the Organization, and not attend any of the Organization’s facilities, activities, programs or services until at least 14 days have passed since those symptoms were last experienced.
8) The participant is following recommended guidelines, including but not limited to, practicing physical distancing, trying to maintain separation of six feet from others, adhering to recognized hygiene best practices, and otherwise limiting exposure to COVID-19.
9) The participant will follow the safety, physical distancing, and hygiene protocols of the Organization.
10) This document will remain in effect until the Organization, per the direction of the provincial government and provincial health officials, determines that the acknowledgements in this Declaration of Compliance are no longer required.
11) The Organization may remove the participant from the facility or from participation in the activities, programs or services of the Organization at any time and for any reason if the Organization believes, in its sole discretion, that the participant is no longer in compliance with any of the standards described in this document.