We welcome Recreational Coaches and Coaches in Training (CIT) all year long –
If interested, please contact our Recreational Manager Marta Kniaziew at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your resume to our head coaches: For WAG – contact Chris Foo at email@example.com.
For MAG, contact Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer or Student Placements
Please contact our Recreational Manager Marta Kniaziew at email@example.com
SUMMER JOB GYMNASTICS RECREATIONAL COACH (Summer of 2022)
Part and Full Time
No experience necessary; willing to learn and volunteer, training provided.
Note: we are also hiring experienced coaches.
An excellent opportunity if you are interested in learning how to coach gymnastics throughout the Summer with the possibility of extending the contract. Gymnastics Mississauga is one of the best gymnastics facilities worldwide; we provide a respectful and fun environment with an excellent mentoring program.
We are looking for enthusiastic, active, and energetic youth willing to learn to coach children of various ages.
1. Work for a minimum of 35 hrs/week
2. A commitment of 8 weeks or as many weeks as possible
3. Must be between 15 to 30 years old
4. Legally work in Canada
5. Attended school at least 6 months before employment
Note: we accept all applications regarding the time you may be able to work.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2022
If you are under 18 years old, a mandatory confirmation of not having a record of offences for which you have not received a pardon involving any incident of violence or assault may be required. GM reserves the right to request that you consent to conduct a vulnerable sector screening report (criminal record check) and provide consent to collect, use, and disclose your personal information as required for completing this check.
This offer is conditional for employees 18 years and older upon completing a vulnerable sector screening report (criminal record check) and/or reference check satisfactory to Gymnastics Mississauga.
• Record attendance in our registration system (training provided)
• Record hours worked electronically (training provided)
• Wear appropriate sports attire, a Gymnastics Mississauga shirt supplied by the club.
• Assist with the entrance and dismissal of participants.
• Provide a proper warm-up for your group(s).
• Provide gymnastics instruction and teach gymnastics skills to your groups.
• Responsible for finding a substitute coach from our club employee list.
• Engage with your athletes and create a warm, active environment of respect under the safety guidelines while following your work plans.
• Follow and comply with Gymnastics Mississauga’s Policies, Protocols, and Mandates.
• Tidy up the gym at the end of every shift.
• Use skill sheets provided when running your classes.
If you are interested, please get in touch with our Recreational Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.