They are designed so you can learn gymnastics from the comfort of your own home. Our coaches are professional and certified under Gymnastics Ontario requirements. Zoomnastics classes are adapted to keep your child moving while doing their favourite gymnastics skills.
We are offering on-going, year-round class registration for maximum flexibility.
Register at anytime you are ready to start the class, and you will automatically continue your registration monthly until you notify us to unenroll at email@example.com.
Classes price are based on 4 classes per month. They are prorated according to the number of classes each month. For closing days, please check our Schedule Page.
Beginner Zoomnastics: In the beginner class, followed by a warm-up, kids will be learning simple gymnastics skills such as tabletop, beginner handstand and splits. Kids will interact with the coach in a fun and safe atmosphere.
Intermediate Zoomnastics: In the intermediate class, followed by a warm-up, kids will learn more challenging gymnastics skills: bridge, handstand, upper, and lower body strengthening. Kids will interact with the coach in a fun and safe atmosphere.
Flexibility: In this class, followed by a warm-up, kids will be working on their flexibility to calm their bodies and mind. Kids will interact with the coach in a fun and safe atmosphere.
Conditioning: In this conditioning class, followed by a warm-up, kids will work on their fitness, upper and lower body strength with cardio drills. Kids will interact with the coach in a fun and safe atmosphere.
Learn Gymnastics from home!
Zoomnastics Classes Information
– Online learning is for members only.
– The online session to be led by a certified coach/instructor.
– Advanced level instructing will be limited to advanced students.
– There should be a student log-in, so it’s limited to members/students of the insured.
– Watch the disclaimer at the start of each video session.
– Students be advised on safety at home – e.g. clear the debris area, get a mat, etc.
– Premises liability wouldn’t be covered – member slips on water on their floor is not covered.
– If the association negligently instructed participants to do a specific exercise resulting in an injury (unrelated to the premises’ condition), the Game Day liability policy would respond.
– No online training for people outside of Canada.