Designed so you can learn gymnastics from the comfort of your own home. Our coaches are professional and certified under Gymnastics Ontario requirements. Zoomnastics classes are adapted to keep your child moving while doing their favorite gymnastics skills.
Beginner Zoomnastics; In the beginner class, followed by a warm-up, kids will be learning simple gymnastics skills such as tabletop, beginner handstand and splits. Kids will interact with the coach in a fun and safe atmosphere.
Intermediate Zoomnastics: In the intermediate class, followed by a warm-up, kids will learn more challenging gymnastics skills such as: bridge, handstand, upper, and lower body strengthening. Kids will interact with the coach in a fun and safe atmosphere.
Flexibility: In this class, followed by a warm-up, kids will be working on their flexibility to calm their bodies and mind. Kids will interact with the coach in a fun and safe atmosphere.
Conditioning: In this conditioning class, followed by a warm-up, kids will work on their fitness, upper and lower body strength with cardio drills. Kids will interact with the coach in a fun and safe atmosphere.
Learn Gymnastics from home!
Zoomnastics Classes Information
– Online learning is for members only.
– The online session to be led by a certified coach/instructor.
– Advanced level instructing will be limited to advanced students.
– There should be a student log-in so its limited to members/students of the insured.
– Watch the disclaimer at the start of each video session.
– Students be advised on safety at home – e.g. clear the area of debris, get a mat, etc.
– Premises liability wouldn’t be covered – member slips on water on their own floor that is not covered.
– If the association negligently instructed participants to do a certain exercise resulting in an injury (unrelated to condition of the premises), the Game Day liability policy would respond.
– No online training for people outside of Canada.